Are you continuously underwhelmed with the results from your marketing efforts? Maybe the traffic is being driven but the conversion is simply not there. When sales are either up or down, companies immediately look for marketing services. You shouldn’t hire marketing support until you get your teams aligned.
The line between marketing and sales has been severely blurred.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How not to waste money on marketing support until your entire sales process has been established and proven.
- The reasons why sales and marketing need to collaborate.
- How to identify any disconnect between your sales and marketing.
- What it takes to create a realistic, marketing strategy to get to your sales goals.
- Marketing tools and tactics that will support the work of your sales team
- How to buddy up your sales and marketing teams and tackle the goals they have in common.
Take control of your marketing decisions today! This workshop will help you define the difference between your perceived business goals and the actual goals you need in order to grow your business. We will discuss what you need to bridge the gap between your sales and marketing and what processes can be used to ensure success.
Wendy D. Verna
Octo Design Group
Wendy started Octo, a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise in 1991. Octo specializes in providing unique marketing solutions which stem from industry and environmental research. She is an award winning entrepreneur for business philosophy/results and has also earned national and local recognition for community service. Wendy was responsible for installation of the first outdoor wireless area in Philadelphia and has served on multiple boards where she led community and business representatives to aid in revitalization efforts of multiple neighborhoods. Octo’s marketing business has extensive experience with city campaigns as well as projects within the tourism and hospitality industry. Octo was named as one of Philadelphia Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in 2001, 2005 and then again in 2018.Wendy is a seasoned and creative marketing pro with multi-disciplined design experience and leadership allowing her to guide clients through the process of marketing their products or brands with attention and ease.
Register here to receive your unique Zoom webinar join link.
- Check-in starts at 9:15 AM
- Program begins at 9:30 AM